March 5, 2011

Pig Attitude

TODAY feels like it was a hectic day but I can't really remember why because as far as I know I spent the whole day eating.

I ate this really delicious Nasi Lemak at this tiny little outlet laden with good local food for brunch. Then I wiped clean a bowl of Soba Mee, a Banana Split and a Durian Cake from Secret Recipe for tea. And I still have room for more.

This is not the norm for me, who everyone knows is a small-and-light eater. I must be putting on weight and not exercising enough because a family member actually called me a fatso today.

I wasn't angry about being called fat. It was a change from being called thin, skinny, all bones, no meat...but it got me worried. I do not like not being fit because that would mean less stamina, which in turn means I have to cut down on physically challenging activities.

It looks like I will have to start my exercise routine again very, very soon, which I have been neglecting to tell you the truth :)

I feel and behave like a pig today.
Clipart: Pig - HEXTRUST

But I did learn a good lesson today. That I should never think ill of anyone without really finding out or knowing the truth. So I'm apologising to my mechanic (who always go all out to help fix my car) for thinking he is always over-charging me.


This post is pretty short because American Idol is starting in the next few minutes. Don't ask me why I bother but yeah, I think the male singers are much better this year.

Will write again soonest. Kiss the night goodbye 'cos a new day is dawning in the next 1 and a half hour.

BIG HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment