March 4, 2011

Pushovers and Bad Road Manners

THE DAILY BITCH
DRIVING can be a dangerous enough experience without the added complication of inconsiderate, stupid people who feel that they should own the road and that the rest of us road users are insignificant.

One such type of person is the queue jumper, those ignorant imbiciles that decide they don't have to wait in queues like the rest of us and try to push their way through.

Yes, I do get angry at these inconsiderate people, but to be honest, they've probably spend their lives taking shortcuts so they don't know any better.

Clipart: Gangster Car Illustration-NETALLOY

But the people who really 'p' me off are those who let the queue jumpers in. I mean, seriously, these people actually condone que jumping, when they should really be sending a clear message which says no.

I for one refuse to let a queue jumper push in, and I will happily run my car into them if they so feel that they are more important than the rest of us.

After all, I've spent my time waiting in the queue, so I expect everyone else to have the same common courtesy to the road users.

And, I drive an old car, so a few scratches or little dents really don't matter to me.

1 comment:

  1. Aah, a post that summarizes everything that has been boiling inside me over the past week! and these people who cut queue think it's God's given right to them. They must be so full of themselves to think that they are more important than everyone else who is queuing as we all should be. Damn these ppl!

    ReplyDelete