April 14, 2011

NKVE Chaos – Is Anyone hurt?

I WENT online immediately after I finished two meetings this morning and afternoon and checked the latest development about my report on the truck that exploded on NKVE this morning.

So far I only found one brief report on thestar online. It reported that the truck was carrying flammable gum material, caught fire and exploded. There was no say if anyone died.
Cliparts: Architetto Tasto 9 (Question Mark) - ANONYMOUS & Ambulance - POINTAL

NFM had two readers who commented about our post, while one said he/she got stuck on NKVE for an hour the other actually heard what I heard as well – the initial explosion and then the “fireworks”. The second reader did mention that no one was hurt. So if you’re reading this, can you just let me know if the truck’s driver and attendant escaped?

During my morning meeting, one of the persons I met mentioned about being caught in the traffic madness as well. He was heading to KL from the airport. I of course needn’t ask how come. It’s just one of Malaysians’ bad habits – drop our speed to watch or take numbers. The cheek of it!

1 comment: