January 12, 2011

Burning daylight again

It's half past 1 on Wednesday morning and I'm freaking sleepy. My lower back is aching from sitting too long in front of the computer but happiness is in the air :)

Today (if I can drag myself out of bed) NewsFlashMedia will see its first article from a contributor. We will be announcing again once the post is up. Let's keep it a surprise for now.

If you noticed, there is an addition to the links on the top menu (navigation bar) of our website. Something's brewing in our "press" room and we think the bitch is back!

The Daily Bitch will be a regular column in NewsFlashMedia, another work from one of our writer friends. Look out for his hilarious take on life and join in the laughter or share his frustrations.

My lovely bed is calling. Please don't phone, don't sms, don't even think of looking for me until it's time for lunch. This Sunshine needs some sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment