January 8, 2011

Starting early

Waking up at 8:30am is a big achievement for me seeing that I only go to bed at about 3am on most days.

I’ve already spent the last two hours in front of the computer, sorting out photographs for my photo business KerissaPhotos. The site is being updated at the moment so I will “re-introduce” the link in another post once it’s done.

This is just a short, short post as I’m feeling a little hungry as I only had a small dinner last night.

What’s for breakfast today? Just a few slices of freshly baked bread spread with lots of butter and a slice of cheese.

If anyone thinks that’s not healthy, too bad. I weigh less than I should so I can afford to indulge now and then.

And yes, I will toast my hot Nescafe with milk to all you out there also enjoying a simple breakfast like me.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment